a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Friday, June 10, 2011

WEEKEND PROJECTS

Project #1 is to make these Slow-Cooker Pork Tacos, the perfect Sunday dinner with the family.  This recipe received the highest reviews! Recipe found here

Project #2 is a bit more challenging!
There are so many inspiring blogs out there and I recently came across this one http://gorgeousshinythings.blogspot.com/.  I liked this particular DIY because I am currently waiting for my West Elm Zig Zag rug that is on back order until August, posted previously here.
Danika bought 6 striped IKEA rugs for $4.99 each and sewed them together to create this bold striped rug for her kids playroom.  For a total of $30 I think it might be worth the effort and the savings of $470!!  Check out her final product here

No comments:

Post a Comment