Here are a few odds and ends that I picked up yesterday while out running around!
1. A real antler shed from a deer (naturally so there is no harm to the animal). The salesman at Wag N Wash said that these make great long lasting chew toys for doggies. $12.99 each
2. Proof that Lute was pretty happy with his new treat
3. A "Salt Pig" from Crate and Barrel to keep my sea salt on our kitchen island
4. Another pic of salt holder, I like it's clean/modern shape
5. Mane 'n Tail shampoo, this stuff has been around forever. I have heard really great things about it & so I thought what the heck for $5.99 for a large bottle from Safeway it's worth a try. I used it this morning and so far I really like it.