a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I need this Trio-Beverage Dispenser! How great is this for parties... the possibilities are endless! Cucumber water in one, lemonade, ice tea, wine sangria, sparkling water, etc!!! Such a great display piece it's fun and totally practical! You can buy from Z Gallerie for $69.95. Also makes a great wedding gift!
Friday, August 27, 2010
This is what I hope to accomplish this weekend! When I am done... I will share pictures with you! My shoes are out of control and I think I need to say goodbye to a few of them. I need to find clear stackable boxes for them so I can see what pair is where & keep them together. This will be a great weekend project to keep me busy while my husband studies for his CPA exam.
Happy Friday Everyone!
Photo credit: http://www.rembrandt.com/, http://www.burtsbees.com/, http://www.aveeno.com/, & http://www.neutrogena.com/
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Photo credit: Theblissful.blogspot.com
Thursday, August 19, 2010
It seems like the month of August has been such a blur, I have been traveling a lot. This weekend I am off to see my "Wild Child" BFF in Seattle. Can't wait for a little girl time, drinking wine, a night out on the town, going for a walk with her adorable puppy Louie, and of course shopping!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
What a fun idea from Eric Therner a DIAMOND shaped light bulb. Can't you picture this light over your vanity, in a little girls room, a boutique, or in a salon. Great piece for only $29.
Photo credit: Jesper Lindstrom
Monday, August 16, 2010
My purchases today from TARGET that won't hurt your wallet!
1. I have been looking for some dark black jeggings and have had a really hard time finding a pair I liked. I literally have tried on 10 pairs from J Brand, Gap, American Eagle, Forever 21, etc... and I actually think these Mossimo double dyed are the best ones I have found especially for the bargain price of $24.99
2. I also purchased these leopard Merona flats that are super cute on and not as wide as some of their other shoes. These actually have a mini wedge so they give you a little lift for $24.99.
3. The piece of resistance is the great pair of faux leather & knit leggings from Mossimo for $29.99. I could not find a picture of them online so I posted a picture of Sandra with a similar pair. Alice + Olivia and Burberry are just a couple of designers that have a similar pair out for this Fall. Leather is going to be a MUST!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I am so excited for our friends wedding this weekend at the historic Hotel Del! I am getting my nails done at lunch, packing tonight, & getting a spray tan tomorrow. Oh how I LOVE weddings! I will post pictures when we get back. *Best Wishes to the Bride & Groom!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
So my sister Kailey has always been a little Fashionista! My Mom and I totally value her opinion when we go shopping because she keeps us young and hip! So yesterday she showed me her new shoes for school and I was amazed at how cute they were on. I think these Vans are a little more preppy like the Keds and Converse shoes you see every where. These are perfect to throw on and go with your more casual outfits and they are great for traveling. They are priced at $40 and are called the "Palisades Vulcanized."
Check them out at http://www.vans.com/
Friday, August 6, 2010
One of my BFF's from college got married last weekend at the Pelican Hill in Newport Beach. The wedding was PERFECT in every way and the Hubby & I had so much fun! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our amazing weekend!
1. Our hotel was across the street from Fashion Island =Heaven
2. The amazing grounds of Pelican Hill
3. The beautiful bride xoxo
4. Her to die for Louboutin's I had to take a picture
5. Cocktail hour with my Hubby
6. My friend Kelli, the Bride, & Me
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
I love Mexican food!! I think I could live off of chips, salsa, and guacamole!
1. I will start with the tortilla chips called Have'A Corn Chip. They have a unique soy sauce taste which sounds weird but they are a must try. They are made in Laguna Beach but I found them at Whole Foods.
2.The Wholly Guacamole Spicy is a must have in your fridge it lasts longer & it comes in 2 packages so you can use as much as you need and save some for later. It is the best pre-made guacamole I have ever had!
3. This citrus squeezer from Crate & Barrel is great for fresh lime juice for homemade Margs!
4. I wanted to post this picture for decor ideas. I love the idea of serving salsa in a margarita glass to keep with the theme!
5. Corona Light with lime aaaah! Put on ice and put in a fun bucket or serving piece and use as centerpieces on your table!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I have been searching for a cute reasonably priced OVER SIZED clutch and I found this one at Urban online in the SALE section for only $19.99. What a steal right....I love the patent look! I think I am going to order the grey one because I already have a black clutch that I love. This clutch can be paired with a casual day time look or an evening outfit.
Colors pictured black, grey, & coral.
Photos & Order Info at http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/