My New Years nails in OPI's "Glow up already" & "Glitzerland"
a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Just bought the purse I have been drooling over for a year now! An Alexander Wang Rocco duffle with brass studs. I have been watching this bag like a hawk & I pre-ordered it with 30% of here they only have 3 left!!
Mary Kate with the same bag
More celebs with my new bag
StyleMint offers exclusively designed t-shirts created by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen. All tees are just $29.99 and shipping is always free. I just started my membership today by purchasing this shirt in oatmeal, see here http://bcove.me/3eecawch can't wait to get it!
You can join here
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
1. The Jennifer Zeuner bracelet I have been eyeing from shopbop.com (currently sold out)
2. A pink Clarisonic Mia, hoping it keeps my skin looking fresh & helps fight the aging process!
3. My favorite scent Chanel Mademoiselle
4. J.Crew flannel in a peach & mint green pattern, for our NYE ranch weekend!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Our new silver foiled LOVE print above our bed, also posted previously here
Our refrigerator covered with Christmas cards from family & friends. More coming every day, I love seeing all of the different cards & the new baby pictures!
Lucky me...during my office Christmas party we played white elephant and I scored this snow globe with a picture of my co-workers naked butt.
Remember my American Apparel post here, well I bought these two black his & her long underwear. They worked out perfectly for our Christmas card picture & are going to keep us warm for our trip to Chicago in January. My sister & Mom were our photographers & this is the first picture they took. It's perfect because they caught Lute yawning.
Back of card
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Every once in awhile I try something new from Trader Joe's. Sometimes I find something great to add to my grocery list & other times I might not be so lucky. These frozen herbs like garlic, basil, and cilantro come packaged in single serving ice cube form. These are great to keep stocked in your freezer & they last much longer than fresh herbs that can often go to waste.
Photo credit: unknown
Thursday, December 15, 2011
1. Our first letter from my brother KJ, currently in Navy boot camp in Great Lakes, IL
It was such a great surprise in the mail!
2. Basic white v-neck & black leggings from American Apparel
Always nice to replace your faded black leggings & get a crisp white tee
Friday, December 9, 2011
1. Clearance Missoni Tumbler $1.04 at Target
2. Perfect to hold my make-up brushes
3. Clearance Missoni serving dishes $5.98 at Target (these must have been returns because we all know Missoni for Target sold out day one)
4. Method Holiday Soaps & Glade room spray in a very yummy peppermint crush scent
5. My LOVE print arrived! I actually just ordered her silver one too! The grapefruit color was a bit to girly for my husband but I'm keeping them both. I LOVE it! I also think the over sized frame turned out great!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
1. New reading material
2. BEFORE, Boring Ikea picture from my husbands bachelor days that we have hanging over our bed
AFTER, clean & fresh white paint...Going to hang our LOVE print in this oversized frame to switch things up
3. Boo boo slept in his sweater last night to stay warm, it was 41 degrees when we went to bed!
Friday, December 2, 2011
This year I decided to keep it simple & go with a bit of a rustic look.
1. Our Naughty & Nice Chalkboard with our friends & families names
2. Our festive wine glasses
3. Holly plate displayed in the kitchen
4. Hand carved angels hang on the tree
5. We hung these Spanish silver stars that were used at our rehearsal dinner & are from Tubac, AZ where we got married
6. Our tree lit up, I used a Pendleton wool plaid blanket as the tree skirt & put a vintage sled under the tree
7. I adore these birch covered moose and deer, I can't remember but I think they were from Pottery Barn a few years ago, they were passed down to me from my Mom
8. Twig reindeer basket to hold & display last years Christmas cards
9. Our pictures with Santa throughout the years in our entry way
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Black & Gold SKYWATCH
2. Best Friend
Maxi Slit Dress from SHOPBOP
3. Mother in Law
Ginger Jar Matches set of 3
Personalized Terry Velour Robe
ACQUA DI PARMA gift set