a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, July 21, 2011

NIGHT IN

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been really busy with work, family, and friends!  Last night while Matt was away at softball, I had a girls night in well with Lute but he loves girly time!

When I got home I was excited to see my West Elm Zig Zag rug waiting for me at the door & I absolutely looove it!
 I made myself a simple egg drop soup for dinner, it's always nice to have a night off from cooking
 I love fresh flowers around the house, I was so excited when Matt brought home a dozen roses for me.  They are beautiful & smell amazing!
 Poor Boo Boo he is so depressed that we can't play outside, he stared at me with his puppy eyes while I watched...

 I did my laundry and started to get organized for my trip to Denver this weekend for my BFF's baby shower



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new rug! i ordered a new rug from West Elm too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rug too! It looks great! Chevron is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete