a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Friday, December 2, 2011

RUSTIC CHRISTMAS

This year I decided to keep it simple & go with a bit of a rustic look.
 
1. Our Naughty & Nice Chalkboard with our friends & families names

2. Our festive wine glasses

3. Holly plate displayed in the kitchen

4. Hand carved angels hang on the tree


 5. We hung these Spanish silver stars that were used at our rehearsal dinner & are from Tubac, AZ where we got married

6. Our tree lit up, I used a Pendleton wool plaid blanket as the tree skirt & put a vintage sled under the tree

7. I adore these birch covered moose and deer, I can't remember but I think they were from Pottery Barn a few years ago, they were passed down to me from my Mom

8. Twig reindeer basket to hold & display last years Christmas cards

9. Our pictures with Santa throughout the years in our entry way

No comments:

Post a Comment