a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

30 WEEKS

My Hump

A gift from The Fitz-Gerald's her Aunt & Uncle via friendship! How adorable <3

Gender:  Girly Girl!!!
How far along? 30 weeks only 10 more to go!
Baby Size:  3 lbs & 15 inches long
Total weight gain: 17+ lbs  
Maternity clothes? Still mixing in my regular clothes & trying to make my hump look stylish!  
Exercise: Staying with my Pre-Natal yoga class once a week.  
Recent happenings? This baby is taking all of my nutrients; my Doctor has me taking slow releasing iron now. I’m up to 5 vitamins a day! Im also dying to hear about Matt’s Daddy bootcamp it’s tomorrow night! Wish there was a double sided mirror for the wives to watch, I can only imagine how funny it would be!
How my life has changed so far:  We are now starting to train our other baby… our dog Lute to sleep in the main part of the house to become more of a watch dog rather than our big cuddly snuggle bunny. We moved his bed out of our room & into the main part of the house so he can conduct his nightly patrol and keep our soon to be family of 3 safe! He is taking his job very seriously and I think he likes his new role in the household!
*All recommendations from Gigi she holds a gold medal in security, love you Mom J
Movement: Her movements are much stronger now.  She is a silly one, about once a day now she gets me good with a few really strong thrusts that I literally shout with surprise!  I’m also noticing movement from the outside as well where I can see a bulge on one side of my belly where I am guessing her little butt is pressingJ
Food cravings: Back to bagels, cinnamon raisin with butter is on the menu for lunch this week!  I went through a chocolate cereal thing for a day where I ate it dry and right out of the box until my stomach ached (it still makes me grossed out just thinking about it). Still loving fruit: nectarines, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cantelope, you  name it!    
Symptoms: It’s a sick cycle I’m thirsty throughout the night , which leads to you guessed it…lots of potty breaks as well. My nesting has kicked in a little bit and I’m anxious to get things marked off my checklist!






1 comment:

  1. The older the Women's double breasted leather jackets get the rougher they look. Obviously you can't go and buy already aged zipper front leather jacket as you might get an old one in the price of new one.

    ReplyDelete