a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, November 22, 2010

WEEKEND SHOPPING


While the Hubs was off golfing I decided to do a little shopping this weekend! 

1. I bought 2 cashmere wraps, one in a really pretty purple and a heather grey one.  You can never have enough of these wraps & of course you need every color!
2. I bought a charcoal grey Alternative hoodie that is super comfortable and will be perfect to wear running errands or on my way to spin class.  These hoodies have been featured in Allure Magazine.
3. Lastly, I bought these Nike Free shoes, my Fabulous friend/neighbor talked me into them and I absolutely love them.  They are really light and comfortable, they are made to mimic the feeling of running barefoot!  Kind of weird I know.   

Pictures and Purchase info http://www.nordstrom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment