a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, December 2, 2010

FOR A GOOD GUY

My Brother Kevin is such a little entrepreneur for still being in High School!  He is making these super alternative cord bracelets to earn money since he doesn't have a job because he is too busy with sports, homework, and applying to college.  He is a REALLY amazing brother and the "Man" of our family so I really want to see him succeed!   I am currently sporting the khaki one pictured stacked with my watch & Yurman bracelets...tres chic! These are so versatile and made to be unisex...so guys can rock these!

THESE MAKE GREAT GIFTS

Please order one through me at kristin@vanleerins.com

Price: $12
Colors: Olive or Black
Closures: Black, White, or Crystal


I am so proud of you KJ & I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment