a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WHAT SANTA BROUGHT ME











Since we are spending the holidays up north at the Greer Lodge we decided to exchange our gifts early.  I have already scored this year, I told my hubby that I must have been a good girl and he laughed (not sure what he meant by that)! 
I got one of my favorite perfumes, Ray-Bans, a day at the Camelback Inn Spa, a laser facial to keep me young....I will be 30 in January (not pictured), a beverage dispenser, Philosophy body wash, Nordstrom & Starbucks gift cards, Christmas PJ's (picked out by my hubby) I told him to focus on the pj's and not the models wearing them haha, & lastly I found Kai body butter in my stocking along with my favorite candy lemonheads!!

Hope everyone gets what they want this year!


Photo credit: Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Camelback Inn, Google, Philosophy.com, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Victoriassecret.com, Barney's New York. 







No comments:

Post a Comment