a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TRY ME

My confidence in the kitchen has been growing lately & so I decided to step outside the box of my usual dinner ideas and I picked up some fresh scallops.  My Hubby loves seafood and I rarely make it for him because I am not a huge fan.  Don't get me wrong I do eat seafood but I only trust the fine steak houses to prepare it, I know that sounds LAME but I have a weird thing when it comes to seafood.  If I am in the right place and I am feeling it I love king crab legs, lobster, halibut, and shrimp.  Scallops however not so much until NOW!  I was nervous about preparing them myself but thought what the heck I can do this! I am so happy I did because our dinner last night was amazing and it was so easy!  I posted the link to the recipe below!  I paired ours with a light pasta dish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment