a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, August 16, 2010

CHEAP & FAB

My purchases today from TARGET that won't hurt your wallet!

1. I have been looking for some dark black jeggings and have had a really hard time finding a pair I liked.  I literally have tried on 10 pairs from J Brand, Gap, American Eagle, Forever 21, etc... and I actually think these Mossimo double dyed are the best ones I have found especially for the bargain price of $24.99

2.  I also purchased these leopard Merona flats that are super cute on and not as wide as some of their other shoes.  These actually have a mini wedge so they give you a little lift for $24.99.

3.  The piece of resistance is the great pair of faux leather & knit leggings from Mossimo for $29.99.  I could not find a picture of them online so I posted a picture of Sandra with a similar pair.  Alice + Olivia and Burberry are just a couple of designers that have a similar pair out for this Fall.  Leather is going to be a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment