a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SUMMER FIESTA


I love Mexican food!! I think I could live off of chips, salsa, and guacamole! 

1. I will start with the tortilla chips called Have'A Corn Chip. They have a unique soy sauce taste which sounds weird but they are a must try. They are made in Laguna Beach but I found them at Whole Foods. 
2.The Wholly Guacamole Spicy is a must have in your fridge it lasts longer & it comes in 2 packages so you can use as much as you need and save some for later.  It is the best pre-made guacamole I have ever had! 
3. This citrus squeezer from Crate & Barrel is great for fresh lime juice for homemade Margs!
4. I wanted to post this picture for decor ideas.  I love the idea of serving salsa in a margarita glass to keep with the theme!  
5.  Corona Light with lime aaaah!  Put on ice and put in a fun bucket or serving piece and use as centerpieces on your table!


Photo Credits:
 Unknown
Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment