a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COPY CAT

Pictures:
 1. Pottery Barn $119
2. Target's Cream Flokati Throw $12.99

So I absolutely love Pottery Barn's tree skirts because they are classic, simple,  & they can be monogrammed.  Unfortunately I don't own one:(  The one we have stored in our attic is one of those god awful red and green felt tree skirts from Walgreens (I was desperate last year).   I don't even want to look at it when we pull down our X-Mas decorations because in my eyes it takes away from our perfect tree!

Since I know the PB skirt will go on sale after Christmas I decided to come up with a substitute for now & who knows I might love it?!  The cream throw from Target is a perfect match!  You can use it as a throw on the couch & then drape it around the base of the tree during the holiday season. It creates a snow like affect and it saves me $106!!

No comments:

Post a Comment