a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND





So I may be getting ahead of myself but it did HAIL here in Arizona yesterday!  So now I am in full swing holiday/winter mode.  Winter to me means fires in the fireplace which we don't have so I substitute with lots of pretty candles, a warm cozy blanket, and holiday decorations EVERYWHERE!  I found all of the items above at one of my favorite stores West Elm.  The mercury votive candles add a little sparkle for only $5.  The faux fur blankets are luxurious looking and are $119 each.  The plush pom pom blanket is priced at $59.  Lastly, my two favorite pieces are the wood deer & moose wall art.  I have never seen anything like them and of course they are animal friendly.  The deer is $12 and the moose head is $28.  I am most definitely going to buy the reindeer for Christmas time!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment