a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CUTTING CALORIES

As I have mentioned before I am making 2011 my year to focus on health & fitness!  I am finding new meal options to try and paying a lot closer attention to the amount of calories I am in taking.  Before I would have Option #1 for breakfast like 4 days a week!  I realize now that if I am in a hurry & craving a Starbucks run that option #2 would be a better choice & 105 calories less.  Last week I found a third option that was satisfying, healthy, & easy!  Option #3 is great and only 225 calories!  Not to mention the amount of time and money I am saving! 

Option #1 Starbucks
Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte
Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Sandwich
Total Calories=410

90 calories
320 calories

Option #2 Starbucks
Pike Roast Coffee, Non Fat Milk, Splenda
Egg, Feta, & Spinach Wrap
Total Calories=305

Calories 280

Calories 25

Option #3
Coffee, Non Fat Milk, Splenda
1 cup Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Total Calories=225

Calories 160

Calories 40

Calories 25




No comments:

Post a Comment