a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, February 7, 2011

PARK CITY PURCHASES



Jack by BB Dakota inter changeable coat
Joie Blouse

We had a great weekend in Park City, it is such a fun spot!  The girls and I were able to do a little shopping while we were there and I was able to limit myself to the 2 things above. 
The coat I paid $90 for at Flight Boutique.  I thought it was a smoking deal because it looks really expensive and you can remove the fur and sleeves as shown above for a totally different look.  Now I realize from looking online that you can score this coat for $56 from Karmaloop, oh well I still love it! Comes in both cream & black.
The Joie blouse I discovered at a ritzy local consignment shop.  I paid only $28 and I found it online at Saks for $208, saving me $180!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment