a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, February 21, 2011

SHINE & STRIPES




A few weeks ago I tried the contouring highlighter, high beam by Benefit. I put my makeup on as I usually would and then dotted it on my cheekbones and a little on my brow bones.  I blended it with my fingers dabbing my checks until I achieved the amount of glow that I wanted.  I loved the results it made my face look dewy & glowing like the picture above.  You can purchase at Sephora or Macy's.

The striped dress pictured is my weekend purchase.  I scored this French Connection striped dress at Marshall's (Desert Ridge for everyone in AZ) for $29.99!  It is such a cute and flattering dress on, I picture it with a pop of color..maybe my red flats or my chunky yellow purse.

Have a great week!

Photo credit: unknown & Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment