a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FORKS & AMUSEMENT


 I made this Albondigus Mexican Meatball Soup last night & it was to die.  I found the recipe on FORKS & AMUSEMENT a blog dedicated to home cooked meals with a gourmet taste & feel. I have made several dishes from Erin's blog & have been impressed every time!  The next time you want a new idea for dinner, are entertaining friends, & or hosting a holiday event...you will want to look to her blog HERE  
The guests at your table will thank you! 

*Other recipes I have made from Erin's blog include:
  addicting pumpkin bread
Mexican lasagna
hop on the cilantro bandwagon
just like mom used to make
sweet, salty, crunchy, & tart salad

ENJOY!

She also has a lifestyle blog that is equally inspiring called Imperfect Polish

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! That soup is one of my favorites, too. Your version looks delicious. xo Erin

    ReplyDelete