a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, January 5, 2012

OATMEAL CONNECTION

Received my STYLEMINT tee today!  I am really happy with it & I am loving the cut of the tee it fits perfectly. I am now addicted to this website & the whole idea really! Here are the pictures...
Packaging
Wrapped in a leather tie with a welcome note from MK & A
Back shot
Tee is a little longer in front
How I wore it (sorry for blurry pic)
My arm candy 
posted here & here
My Sam Edelman flats

I also picked up this chunky knit hat from H&M yesterday.  It's hard to find a winter beanie that is stylish & cute on.  I loved this one because it looks expensive but it was only $5 on sale!


1 comment:

  1. I've been curious about the StyleMint tees. You've convinced me to order one. Now I just have to decide which one. :) Love the flats! xo

    ReplyDelete