a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, September 13, 2012

37 WEEKS


Gender:  Girl
How far along? 37 weeks in 2 days
Baby Size: Considered full term this Saturday will find out her size next week
Total weight gain: 24 lbs  
Exercise: Zip zero! Need to start walking around the Mall or something it’s too hot outside and I’m desperate to get labor started a few weeks early!  *Obviously if Little Miss needs more time in the oven that is where she will stay for as long as she needs!  
Recent happenings? I recently joined the NCPG, a social group for young Mom’s that get together 2x a month and discuss Lady things and raise money for charities!  It’s a great place to meet new gal pals and talk about babies & girl stuff! I will leave it at that for now since we have only had 1 meeting.
How my life has changed so far: I’m driving around town with an empty car seat in the backseat of my car. It scared me half to death one day because I forgot that we had installed it and I saw it out of the corner of my eye and panicked thinking someone was behind me!
Movement: Lots of it all day long! Especially when I lay down for bed, It has been keeping me up at night because it‘s constant.  Great preparation for sleepless nights ahead!
Food cravings: Slurpee’s from Circle K the really sugary nasty ones, I mix the Coca Cola & Cherry flavors.  I also have to eat it with a spoon, they got rid of those straws with the little scooper at the end L (trust me it’s a big deal right now). I had a craving for Mac & Cheese my husband’s only specialty dish, love you honey! Also back to craving Fuji apples and My Mom keeps my homemade Rice Krispy treats stocked, she’s the best.
Symptoms:  My first moment of panic started last night when a tingling/painful sensation in my lower pelvic area started.  It felt like a spasm or electric shock that rang from the right side to the left and even a little down my thighs. It‘s a stop what you’re doing for 20 seconds kinda pain that came every 20 minutes for 2 hours. It freaked Matt and I out because were ready but not ready!  Talked to my Doctor this am and she told me to drink 100 gallons of water, and it could just be my body preparing itself! Also having killer lower back pain at the end of the day from lugging this belly around all day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment