a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LUCKY GIRL

 
Woke up Saturday morning to a knock at the door, our amazing neighbor surprised Matt & I with yummy sprinkled donuts for breakfast! 
 
Received my free drink coupon from Starbucks, Pumpkin Spice latte please!
 
My BFF/Supermodel Sister surprised me from Tucson for my family baby shower!

Such a treat to do a little pampering with My Mom & Sister
 
Attended a UofA Alumni event to watch the Cats face off Oregon
 
Had my Family baby shower & everything was so beautiful & pink of course! I'm a lucky girl!
My Cousin Lauren made the best homemade popcorn in these Ready To Pop canisters, sooo cute! 
Lauren also hand painted me an abstract of a pregnant woman to represent fertiliy & it will always remind me of my baby girl & my preganacy experience. She is going to add the baby's name, weight, birth date, etc... and frame for me.  Is that the most amazing present or what, I was blown away & I love her!  
 
Mimosas with light up pink ducks!
Floating umbrellas
Diaper wrapped party favors!
Hubby showed up with these & to load all the gifts!
Roses from the shower
 
A huge THANK YOU to my Family for making me feel like the luckiest girl in the WORLD!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: