a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, September 13, 2012

BEAUTY PICKS

1. Preparing for Fall requires a good bronzer, once that summer glow fades it's nice to have a little bronzer on hand. I have been recommended to try NARS "Laguna" it has a light gold shimmer under tone. I love NARS "Orgasm" blush too! 
Purchase here
 
2. As for my lips I have been drawn to a natural/nude tone that is great for everyday. Mac's "Myth" is a great nude lipstick.
 
Here is Kristin Cavallari wearing it & in the bottom right corner it shows a smudge of the color
Photo source
 
 3. I can't say enough great things about these Aveeno Ultra Calming Make-up remover wipes! They are by far the best ones I have tried...they smell amazing & leave your face clean & silky (think cashmere)! I buy mine at Target.  
Purchase online here
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment