a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, September 23, 2010

LIGHT & YOUTHFUL

So I decided to try something new as far as foundation/powder goes.  I have been using MAC studio fix since I was 16 and I decided that it was time to try something a little bit softer & natural looking.  A friend of mine recommended Bare Escentuals to me and I totally trust her opinion... so I spent an hour at Nordstrom yesterday with one of their "Counter Managers" and left with the two items above!  The Present by Philosophy is a clear makeup/moisturizer.  It makes your skin glow & fills in the pores...looks like you just came from a facial appointment!  Next you apply the loose powder in a circular motion and continue until you get the desired coverage.  So far I like both of these I just need to get used to working with them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment