a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Love this first look created by Shop Bop it is casual chic at it's finest.  I am definitely going to splurge on the perfect pair of flared jeans for Fall. 
The wedges I found from Alloy are almost identical to the ones pictured from Shop Bop and are only $32.90! 
The second look is from Singer 22 and is perfect for all of the fun Holiday parties to come!  I heart the leather shorts with the black tights and booties.  I think I would wear plain black tights because I wore striped ones last Fall and didn't like how they looked...I like a more simple look.  The blouse is effortless and I love the sleeve details. 

Purchase info & Photo Credit....

*Update found these shoes at Forever 21 for $24.80!

No comments:

Post a Comment