a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Friday, May 11, 2012

OUR LITTLE BUMPCAKE


How far along? 19 weeks
Baby Size: A Large Cinnamon Bun
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? I bought a pair of white Paige maternity skinnies, I wear them to death because I hate anything tight around my waist! I also have a pair of red shorts for summer as posted earlier.  Other than that just mixing in my regular clothes.
Miss Anything? Wine, wine, and more wine!  Oh yeah champagne lots of champagne!
Movement: I swear I feel little flutters from time to time.  Sometimes it turns out the flutters are just air bubbles & other times it’s my tummy reminding me it’s snack time.  I am still waiting on a solid kick from this little bumpcake!
Food cravings: Sweets as usual.  Everything fruit… apples, bananas, watermelon, blackberries, and strawberries!  Good stuff to fill up on.

How my life has changed: I know where the bathroom is at my local grocery store because I have to stop every time I'm there shopping.

Gender: Will be confirmed at our appointment on Monday!!!!  We have a pretty good idea though from our 12 week 4-D ultrasound.
Symptoms: Holy hormones.  This past week I was one weepy lady. I fought with my Husband over a white pizza I was craving from Grimaldi’s, I cried because I thought my Dog was being mean to me.  I was having some kind of 48 hour hormone surge!

HAPPY WEEKEND XO

No comments:

Post a Comment