a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, May 21, 2012

PINK PINK PINK


Gender: BABY GIRL!!!
How far along? 20 weeks half way point
Baby Size: A small cantaloupe
Total weight gain: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? I am living in Maxi dresses like the one I posted from J.Crew & flats right now!
Stretch marks? Nada lots of oil & lotion after every shower.  I have easily added 15 mins to my daily routine.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, I hate sleeping on my side! My brain… it has checked out on me, I can barely remember to put the car in park before trying to get out.  
How my life has changed so far: I celebrated my first Mother’s Day!  It was so nice I got flowers from my husband and we went to register for the baby.  The registry part was a crack up we found out we know little to nothing at all about what babies need.  We were at the store for 3+ hours and I don’t know if we have ever laughed so much in one day.  My husband registered for a baby bjorn based on how much weight it could carry up to 50 lbs or so, we later discovered that 50lbs is = to the weight of a 6 yr old. Needless to say we scratched that registry completely and we are back to square one!
Movement: I officially felt the little bumpcake move!  She is going to be a mini me because the little lady likes Chai tea lattes from Starbucks!  Don’t freak out because I rarely treat myself and when I do I get half the pumps of Chai to lower the caffeine.  My husband gets on my case about thisJ
Food cravings: toast, apples, hint of lime tortilla chips, and Ben & Jerry’s half baked Fro-yo it’s life changing!  Sweet & salty foods!
Symptoms:  My dreams have been getting pretty intense! Let’s just say they rival a cheesy romance novel  haha

1 comment:

  1. A baby girl!!! I can SO picture you with a little girl!! She will be a little fashionista like her mommy! So happy for you guys! You must come visit me at Girly Girlz! :) xo

    ReplyDelete