a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BASQ OIL

Since our pregnancy announcement everyone has been so generous, excited, and supportive.  We are really lucky to have great friends, family, & neighbors! 
My Aunt who is more like My Big Sister has 2 little ones & has given us loads of hand me downs.  Let me tell you it's like Christmas maybe even better.  All of the tiny outfits, baby blankets, nursing pads(these scare me), books, toys, accessories etc... She is the Best!

Thank you Jenny for being the big sister I never had xoxo

Here is the most recent gift from her
basq toning & hydrating oil still in the box (for stretch mark prevention)

You can buy it at Saks for $38 here 
It must be a popular item because the website has this warning
* DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, A CUSTOMER MAY ORDER NO MORE THAN 6 UNITS OF THIS ITEM EVERY THIRTY DAYS. 

LOVE the smell of this dry oil, I apply after each shower  

No comments:

Post a Comment