a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, June 25, 2012

2 THINGS

A slice of leftover Dutch Apple Pancake for lunch, from The Original Pancake House.
If you have not had this & you live in Phoenix it's a must! The OPH is located on Camelback Rd. just west of Fashion Square Mall. The diner is cash only, expect to wait for a table on the weekends, then add another 30 minutes until this deliciousness arrives at your table. This is a 1/4 of the whole pancake...it's cinnamon bun meets apple pie & worth the calories.

I love love love my Catbird heart ring I got back in May as an anniversary gift from Matt.
This ring is so delicate I sometimes forget I have it on. The heart will remind me of our love and I hope to collect and stack more of them! Check them out here






No comments:

Post a Comment