a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

RECENT PURCHASES

1.Tory Burch
nylon Ella Tote
I bought this bag to use as my diaper bag!  After much thought & browsing through all of the Mommy type bags I just couldn't buy a standard baby bag. A lot of the diaper bags out there have busy patterns & millions of pockets that I would go crazy trying to find everything.  I chose & love this bag because black is great for everyday, it's nylon so it can be easily wiped clean, and it has a pocket for my phone/keys/& wallet without going all cargo pockets on me.
This tote is also great for traveling because it can be folded down flat or filled to the brim with magazines, toys, bottles etc. The size is just right, it can easily fit everything a new mom, dad, & baby will need on the go!  


I found online at Toryburch.com and bought at the TB store in Fashion Square.
Purchase info here

2. STYLEMINT Charlie dress
only $29.99
Perfect white tee dress to pair with a bauble necklace & flats to run around.
Join here if you haven't already!



No comments:

Post a Comment