a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Friday, August 3, 2012

LIFE VIA THE CAMERA ROLL

Love this time of year in AZ with summer storms and gorgeous sunsets!
Taken @ Scottsdale Quarter after dinner & college shopping with my Mom & Sister.

Trying out this Nivea daily moisturizer and gradual sunless tanner.  It smells great and so far so good, very subtle looking.

 This painting has a lot of meaning to me, I bought it back in college while I was traveling through Europe on Semester at Sea. While we were docked in Russia we bought tickets to see the Russian ballet showing of The Black Swan. It was breathtaking, stunning, beautiful, exquisite... an experience to remember. After the show I bought this ballerina painting from a street vendor to remind me of that night.  I just pulled it out of storage at my Dad's house, had it framed, & now it hangs perfectly in our baby girls nursery!


HAPPY WEEKEND




No comments:

Post a Comment