a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Friday, August 24, 2012

RECENT PURCHASES

Free People Dress & Romper
I wore this dress to our couples baby shower a few weeks ago. I LOVE it & it's not maternity!! I plan on wearing it this fall with leggings, boots, and a jacket...very versatile! I got lots of compliments on it too! For $88 it's a MUST and it comes in several different colors. You definitely have to buy the romper or tank dress to wear underneath.
 
Me & The Hubby 32 weeks & counting!
Purchase info dress & slip
*couldn't find my romper online but I bought both in store
 
DVF kaftan 
I absolutely fell in love with the turquoise/pool color of this dress! The fit of the dress is somewhat shapeless but that's also what makes this piece fabulous. It's 100% silk from India so it's very breathable & perfect for those hot summer days.
 
Purchase info here
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment