a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CORK IT


I love collecting wine corks from our birthdays, vacations, anniversaries, holidays, a dinner party with friends, career achievements, etc..
So my Mom suggested that I write on each cork what we were celebrating and display them on our bar in a glass jar. So for the past 2 years we have been collecting & documenting our fun. Now that we have almost reached the top of our jar I can't wait to dump them out and read all of our corks! What a fun way to remember all of the good times & great memories we have had together!

I also love the pictures below because they show you other creative ways to use your wine corks!






place cards for entertaining





pin board for notes & pictures







christmas wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment