a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Monday, June 28, 2010

WINK WINK

So I have ALWAYS wanted longer eyelashes & I used to spend 15 minutes a day strategically applying my mascara to make my lashes look longer and fuller.  Seriously ask my BFF's they will tell you how ridiculous I was especially since they shared a bathroom with me.  So just  before my wedding I ran across this product Neu Lash at the Chanel counter.  I was immediately skeptical but decided to give it a try....and I am so glad I did.  After 2 weeks I could totally notice a difference and I was so excited because after a few months my eyelashes actually touched my eyebrows!  You can find this product at Saks or Neiman Marcus  for $150 a bottle which will last you 3-5 months.     



Picture from http://www.neimanmarcus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment