a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Thursday, June 24, 2010

LIGHT UP

So I went on a major search for a new chandelier for our dining room & what I learned was... lighting is EXPENSIVE $$$.  I would currently describe my design style as.....fresh, airy, clean lines, neutral, light & bright with a hint of color!  After a long and painful search I finally came across this chandelier that fit our room and the look I was going for perfectly.  It is reasonably priced at $149, however you also have to buy a converter kit which is sold separately for $18.  This chandelier makes me feel like I am dining at a chic restaurant & it even provides a little romantic lighting. wink wink





I also like this new chandelier, the texture makes it interesting


You can purchase either of these at www.westelm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment