a zest for fashion. lifestyle. & design

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

COPY CAT

Seeing someone else put together a really AMAZE outfit inspires me.  Especially when I have similar pieces in my own closet.  It's like a fashion gift!  You no longer have to think about what to wear & how to wear it, the creative work is done for you!  I LOVE this all white & nude outfit it's so crisp looking.  I have ALL of these pieces already but wouldn't have necessarily thought of putting them together like this.  This look is from Cupcakes & Cashmere one of my favorite blogs.


Whether your prego or not this outfit is bright, fun, and well executed! I have the red pants already as posted HERE.  I have similar arm candy...I just need the chunky turquoise bib necklace!
Outfit inspiration from a blog I stumbled upon via pinterest yesterday The Simple Swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment